2023

Happy New Year 2023!


I decided to start journaling again after a rough few years we have all been through globally. Coupled with a little need to pencil down my thoughts and channel some creativity, I felt this would help. A lot has happened but I will not recap nor look back. Looking forward and marching on is the only direction I am heading (whether willingly or not).

I am feeling that little excitement of what is to come despite being jaded as well as anxious towards the unknown new year. So, if you're reading this, welcome! Here's to a new year, some new beginnings, finishing some on going projects, and of course, setting goals to meet them eventually.

1. Financial Goals
To reach a personal financial goal of USD 100,000.00 by end of November 2023 .
 
2. Career Goals
As I do not really have a career yet, I hope that whatever endeavor I am involved in that will generate my income will flourish which includes YouTube channels, consultation works, etc. 
 
3. Personal Growth Goals
I do hope to pick up new skills but at the same time revive some old ones. This includes becoming competent in Adobe Illustrator and video editing for YouTube. I also want to polish my piano playing skills. All these to be completed by the end of 2023
 
4. Relationship Goals
For those who do not know me well, I currently am not actively looking for anything long term. So my romantic goals are null. 
 
5. Health and Wellness Goals
The most difficult of all to achieve but I will attempt every year regardless. I hope to be in better shape than I was last year by doing more and eating better.


That all being said. I also will maintain my blogging here and will post probably 2 - 3 times a week (depending as I have yet to determine how often is viable). Hence, just sit back, relax, read, enjoy picking my brain a little while getting to know me better, and comment whatever whenever you vibe with what I wrote!



Comments